Fortæl dine venner om denne vare:
This CD features 10 #1 hits and another 15 titles that reached the top 4 in 1953. Frankie Laine's quasi-religious "I Believe" was the years biggest hit despite peaking at #2. In the UK, it topped the charts for 18 weeks, a record that still remains unbeaten over 50 years later. The year began with the Jan. 1st death of country superstar Hank Williams whose songs were covered by many pop stars and 1953 was no exception with Joni James version of his song, "Your Cheating Heart." Country crossover was also present in the years first #1, Perry Como's, "Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes". The ever increasing power of Television is evident in the #1 success of the theme from "Dragnet" and more surprisingly Stan Freberg's satire on the TV show, "St George & The Dragonet". Acrobat. 2005.
W/PERRY COMO/TERESA BREWER/PATTI PAGE/PERCY FAITH/A.O.
|Medie||Musik CD (Compact Disc)|
|Estimeret vægt||124 gram|
- Como, Perry / Ayres, Mitchell Orchestra - Don't Le
- Brewer, Teresa - Till I Waltz Again with You
- Page, Patti - the Doggie in the Window
- Faith, Percy & His Orchestra - Song from Moulin R
- Fisher, Eddie - I'm Walking Behind You
- Paul, Les & Ford, Mary - Vaya Con Dios
- Como, Perry - No Other Love
- Ames Brothers, the - You, You, You
- Freberg, Stan - St. George & the Dragonet
- Bennett, Tony - Rags to Riches
- Baxter, Les - April in Portugal
- Anthony, Ray - Dragnet
- Chacksfield, Frank - Ebb Tide
- La Rosa, Julius - Eh Cumpari
- Laine, Frankie - I Believe
- Cole, Nat King - Pretend
- Brewer, Teresa - Richochet
- Martin, Dean - That's Amore
- James, Joni - Your Cheatin' Heart
- Starr, Kay - Side by Side
- Como, Perry - Say You're Mine Again
- Hunt, Pee Wee - Oh!
- Page, Patti - Changing Partners
- Valli, June - Crying in the Chapel
- James, Joni - Have You Heard?